• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who’s got the best Hand Grenade collection?

So, whats the cats name?

"The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him" G.K. Chesterton

"A people that values it's privileges above its principles will soon lose both" D.D. Eisenhower

donation2009.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2017.gif

Bet the neighborhood dogs leave that cat alone! Nice collection, but your missing a T13 and a T13a1 .

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

Looking for:

WWII-KW Enlisted/NCO marked M1s

Items related to the Fort Pierce Naval Amphibious Training Base

Medals awarded to Floridians

Looks like yours is first place so far ?

Thank you to all that have served our country and to your families that have sacrificed without your presence at home. Thank you to all that have given their lives for my freedom and to their families that suffer. May God bless you!

Thats an amazing collection. I only started collecting grenades about 4 weeks ago so I am probably competing for last place but I'll share. The lemmon grenade is fake, but the M69's are fairly nice with the right most one seems to be the larger vietnam era model. The Mk1A1 training grenades are unmarked and a "6", and the final grenade is a mock rubber rusian grenade which I think may have been some sort of training grenade durring the cold war because it was found in the woods surrounding a military base.

post-193671-0-67192300-1541822313.png

donation2019.gif

Here are my two. An MKII and an M21 practice grenades

post-12393-0-06218400-1541867689_thumb.jpeg

Thank you to all that have served our country and to your families that have sacrificed without your presence at home. Thank you to all that have given their lives for my freedom and to their families that suffer. May God bless you!

The best grenade collection (and just about any other type or ordinance) I've seen is owned by Forum Member ordinance. He has some great pictures of a display he set up a few years ago in the Display Section of the Forum. Not sure how to link it here or I would. It's well worth the time to look it up.

You must prepare your mind for where your body might have to go.

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif