Who’s got the best Hand Grenade collection?

buzzbomb

Thats an amazing collection. I only started collecting grenades about 4 weeks ago so I am probably competing for last place but I'll share. The lemmon grenade is fake, but the M69's are fairly nice with the right most one seems to be the larger vietnam era model. The Mk1A1 training grenades are unmarked and a "6", and the final grenade is a mock rubber rusian grenade which I think may have been some sort of training grenade durring the cold war because it was found in the woods surrounding a military base.

post-193671-0-67192300-1541822313.png

Bet the neighborhood dogs leave that cat alone! Nice collection, but your missing a T13 and a T13a1 .

I would give my left nut mate. :)

colt thompson

I have between 30-50 examples of US, British Italian and even a Viet Cong grenade. I need to get a group picture

There's a couple US MKi's with twist lock fuses, 4 T-13 Beanos and a T15 among otehrs

What I have doesn't hold a candle to that. Nice collection. All I have are a couple 54 dated pineapple grenades, a few practice one from the VN era, and 5 VC ones.

The best grenade collection (and just about any other type or ordinance) I've seen is owned by Forum Member ordinance. He has some great pictures of a display he set up a few years ago in the Display Section of the Forum. Not sure how to link it here or I would. It's well worth the time to look it up.