Anyone know if the 19th TAS Squadron has a reunion website or group or something?

I have a photo album of pictures from Vietnam from a M/Sgt who was with it. I'd love to be able to send scans of the pictures if there is a group of "alumni" or something like that. It has pics of guys, barracks, inside of barracks, etc.

donation2018.gif

If you ever want a custom hand-embroidered (no machine) patch, I'm open to commissions! Pay or trade!
For an idea of my military collecting interests and wish list, see my profile page!
Looking for Old-Style US Coast Guard Commendation Medal (w/ or w/o ribbon)!

Oh, tarry and be strong; Tell God in prayer. What is thy hidden grief; Thy secret care.

Yet, if no answer come; Pray on and wait: God's time is always best; Never too late.

Thanks! I sent an email to the FAC site. I have made pages on togetherweserve, but I don't think this type of thing is something they could use. Thanks for the help!

donation2018.gif

If you ever want a custom hand-embroidered (no machine) patch, I'm open to commissions! Pay or trade!
For an idea of my military collecting interests and wish list, see my profile page!
Looking for Old-Style US Coast Guard Commendation Medal (w/ or w/o ribbon)!

Oh, tarry and be strong; Tell God in prayer. What is thy hidden grief; Thy secret care.

Yet, if no answer come; Pray on and wait: God's time is always best; Never too late.