HE'S BACK!

anton67

Cap Camouflage Pattern I

"A great looking front seam WWII medic helmet. The name on the helmet is period original.

The medic cross looks like it’s right out of the war. It will only get better with age."

I also like the photo where he has thrown it in a bush.

airborneguy44

I wish there was a section on eBay for user to comment/ask questions so we could call him out so unaware buyers dont get fooled

I saw this one also, it almost seemed to me that he tried using worse pictures of the name so that it wasn't so obviously the same helmet, and he must really think we are stupid if he thinks that bush will distract us from the medics cross which is clearly the same as the last time he tried to pass off this helmet. Sad thing is if you got it and removed the cross that wouldn't be that bad of a helmet.

I wish there was a section on eBay for user to comment/ask questions so we could call him out so unaware buyers dont get fooled

Start a new auction/listing...copy his pictures start it at $9 grand.In the descritption point out and detail the issue.If it gets pulled or flagged ...repost or have others repost it over and over and over and over...any listing the seller does do the same with each new item or user name.

I agree with Doylers idea, Ive seen it done many times before. Having the auction photos will definitely catch people attention especially if the title is the same

Interesting, he used very similar verbiage as boogeyman repro used to describe a done up 34th ID Captain's lid. "It will only get better with age" in regards to the marking.

I think it's interesting that he leaves himself wiggle room by saying that although the name on the back is "period original," the medic cross "will only get better with age." There's an "out" there if he's ever called on it.

Bill

Cap Camouflage Pattern I

For what it's worth if you google his name you will find a my space account of the same name. Someone who looks very much like the picture he posted on this forum and the picture he posted on ww2talk, who also wears gold chains with a cross on them and with the same haircut can be seen throwing up gang signs and pointing a handgun at the camera. His forum location, his ebay location, and his myspace location are within 60 miles of each other. The only discrepancy is one of the pictures is dated 2009, in another you can see in the shadow that he used a flip phone to take it, but on this forum he claimed he was 20 in 2017.

Its reposted now with a shoutout to the forum. Juvenile.

Do you have a link? I'm not seeing it either under his current listings, or as eBay automatically does, hyperlinked in the details of the previously-ended listing.

I'm curious, how is it that you acquired a link to the new listing so quickly? It's still not even showing up for me in the newly-listed results of the helmet section. https://www.ebay.com/b/Original-WW-II-US-Hats-Helmets/4722/bn_3029089

I clicked the old link and it said it was ended and asked if I wanted to see the relisted item.