Vietnam War US Special Forces MACV SOG Patch Collection

warpath

Vietnam War US Special Forces MACV SOG Patch Collection...One grouping from a large collection that had been stored for about 40 years...This collection has been coming out over the last year and is remarkable for its size and quality...Not For Sale Warpath Military Collectibles.

post-3653-0-68934600-1540731946_thumb.jpg

Outstanding Ed ! I am impressed by very little these days but you've made my day. Wish I could get back to Fayetteville and see your displays. May we never forget the men from the Viet Nam era. PROV.16:33

Geez, Ed. That is just overwhelming. Thank you for sharing.

There are a few nice ones in there. These are only a small part of the collection.

Hi, Ed. Are these from Cecil Smythes old store on Hay St. next to Ricks and the Bunny Club? I bought about 100 of them in the fall of 1974 for $3.00-4.00 apiece. I had an example of most of the ones you have depicted.

• 1 month later...

I posted some of these on my revamped Battlefield Museum web site. I'll be working on scanning this collection for quite a while and will post some here and on my web page.

Ed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

TEAM Patches.many of these patches that Ed Hicks shows,I identify them Taiwanese made.Very difficult to get TEAM Patches.Great collection Ed !.

• 11 months later...