ESTATE SALE FIND: NEED WWII NAVY COMPANY & NUMBER HELP FOR ITEM PLAQUE DESCRIPTION

WTLEISER

ESTATE SALE FIND: NEED WWII NAVY COMPANY & NUMBER HELP FOR ITEM PLAQUE DESCRIPTION

Greetings!
I am trying to find history on an item I purchased July 9, 2009. This 16" by 8" wooden "trench art" style sign came from an estate sale in Alexandria, Virginia where I purchased several US Navy items. My father played football in the 1960's at USNA so I like to collect vintage naval items.
The woman I bought it from stated her father, it was his home, who had recently in 2009 had passed away. She stated her dad was good friends with President Roosevelt and had worked closely with him during his Presidency. Unfortunately, I had forgotten his name. Over the years I have been unsuccessful trying to locate the text meaning on the sign front Co. (Company VC CV DC CD ?) and No. (Number 2713 3172 ?), as well as the carved "map" illustration.
The closest I have come up with ideas is the "map" is early imagery of what became Camp David, as the early sitemap somewhat matches. FDR called it, "Shangri-La."
Any help is appreciated. Thank you for all you do!

post-200761-0-61375900-1540649991.jpg

post-200761-0-05093000-1540650002.jpg