Mesa Arizona Antique Gun & Militaria Show, November 3rd 2018

Larmo

Mesa Arizona Fall Antique Gun & Militaria Show, Saturday November 3rd 2018. The hours are 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Militaria of all types from all countries and eras welcome. Pre-1898 manufacture firearms only, no live ammunition. Admission $6.00

Address; Holiday Inn & Suites, 1600 South Country Club Drive, Mesa Az 85210. Phone fro room reservations, 480-964-7000.

This is a new location for our show, a larger, more professional venue, excellent lighting, easy unload and pack u.

We have an additional room this time, with many well-known, out of town, and local vendors; Flying Tiger Antiques, Vintage Productions, Italian War Front, Wild Blue Yonder Antiques, Arizona Swords, QMCAZ, Smith Enterprises, The Military Shop of Glendale Az, Bob Hritz, Paul & Vicky Milbury, and many of our loyal friends Jim D, Jim B, Greg B, Rick S., Greg P, Mike N, and many more.

In addition to our vendors, we will have displays too; Arizona Ground Crew, Mesa Veterans Day Parade Committee, Arizona Vehicle Modeling Club, Museum of the Horse Soldier Tucson, and 1st New Mexico Volunteer Infantry Civil War.

Come check out the show, see some old friends and make some new ones.

Sponsored by History By George & Stewart's Military Antiques. Information 480-834-4004.

Thanks Bobbie & Milsurp...as of an hour ago we are officially sold-out. In addition to our previously mentioned vendors and display; we are pleased to include Arizona Swords, and WWII military vehicle displays courtesy of the Arizona Historical Military Transport Association. Thanks to all for supporting our local show. :D Thanks to you too Gregger, you beat me to the posting...

Last minute addition to the show so lucked out! Trying to retire from major collecting but it's hard to do. I will have most of my remaining USAF FIS/VN era patch collection as well as many good SOG/RT Patches and many others plus some nice die cast F-4/F-105 models and maybe a Spit or two. Hope to see you there!

vintageproductions

Vehicle is packed and headed out early tomorrow morning.

Going to miss Tarbridge on this trip....

Just a quick reminder that this show is tomorrow. I would highly recommend it to anyone in the Phoenix (or Tucson & Flagstaff!) area.

It is great to have a local show, and this one is well worth making the trip.

(AZ - Mexico border circa 1910)

post-122639-0-01102100-1541181889.jpg

Don't live anywhere near Mesa, but this sounds like a great show. I have a good friend who lives in Mesa and have passed the info along. Have fun!

Mikie

Piggy Bank!

Vintage Productions emptied my piggy bank! I guess Mikie's friend and I will both be filling up a new piggy bank for May.

Had a great time as always.

Mason