New World Militaria Forum

Forum Manager

Yes, was wondering if a tab will be created so we can toggle back and forth?

Hi,

We will likely add something like that in the near future. Right now we are working on any 'teething' problems that come up with every new forum. Our staff has been hard at work trying to make sure everything works properly, and fix anything that doesn't.

And thanks guys, we have heard a lot of positive comments from people (members of USMF and not) that are thankful USMF is involved in a forum that will perpetuate the same rules and friendly atmosphere. Thank you all for your support and encouraging comments.

Well, we are officially one week into the new WMF forum and already there are nearly 240 registered members. A huge thanks, slap on the back and attaboy to the Admins who put this together and made this happen. I was not involved in the tech side of this, but the Admins who were have put in loooooong hours so be sure to thank them.

Well, we are officially one week into the new WMF forum and already there are nearly 240 registered members. A huge thanks, slap on the back and attaboy to the Admins who put this together and made this happen. I was not involved in the tech side of this, but the Admins who were have put in loooooong hours so be sure to thank them.

+ 1 - For sure!

I just went to sign up and it said my username is already taken? I tried the same one as on this Forum. Has someone taken it?? I would certainly like the same username.

I just went to sign up and it said my username is already taken? I tried the same one as on this Forum. Has someone taken it?? I would certainly like the same username.

Hi,

Your username is not in the system on WMF. Try it again, and if it still doesn't work, send me a PM. http://www.worldmilitariaforum.com/forums/

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I signed up, but I did not receive any confirmation.
Or I accidentally deleted them.
Should I sign up again?

Hi,

I do not see your account over there (was it under the same name?), so you may want to register again.