New World Militaria Forum

Forum Manager

Signed up earlier this morning following the instructions with the user ID and validation key that was email to me. It shows I'm registered, but when trying to edit my profile and add an avatar photo, it says there is an error and an administrator has to validate my account. I tried the "help" button, but it isn't linked to anything yet. Any ideas or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Regards, Paul

Hi Paul,

Your account has been validated. Thanks for joining!

Hey what about Topper DeLyst, hope he joins WMF, I always enjoy his posts here, and he is a USMF friend :D

Hi Patches, believe it or not, you are not the first person to ask about him. I guess he is a popular guy! :lol:

I just signed up and looking forward to learning a bunch. The new WMF looks to be well thought out and it's going to be nice to have open civil discussions of artifacts. Thank you, Gregg

Just signed up as well, waiting for account validation as we speak. I'm not much of a world military collector but looking forward to seeing some other items posted on there and some new things to learn! Hopefully, it takes as and is as successful as this forum. At the moment I can't view any topics though in my new account... guess I'll just have to wait to be approved by an admin.

Hunt

Edit: Might I suggest adding a tab on both the USMF and the new forum linking the two together? And also a new question might we expect US military items to be posted on this new world military forum as well?

Why the 3 post in a day limit? Especially if were established and in good standing here? It says I cant post til tomorrow evening. At that point I can post freely?

Or am I misunderstanding that?

Why the 3 post in a day limit? Especially if were established and in good standing here? It says I cant post til tomorrow evening. At that point I can post freely?

It's an automatic thing to stop potential spammers. After the first day you should be good. If not, let an Admin know.

vintageproductions

Try it now

Since the WMF is based on the same USMF basic template, it appears that the number counter for membership registration just carried over from here. Not sure there is anything that can be done. Not to fear, everyone is a newbie there. ?

I know... but I'm kinda proud of my low membership number here :lol:

vintageproductions

Will a new member on WMF have automatic access/membership in USMF?

No, a member will have to sign up for each one on their own. Membership in either forum does not guarantee a membership in the other.

If you click on the US Militaria thread it brings you back to the USMF

Is there a link within the forums in USMF to take you to the WMF. I have looked and do see one.