New World Militaria Forum

Forum Manager

Forum Manager

We are making the first announcement of the new World Militaria Forum here in the Spoils Of War section.

The staff here at the US Militaria Forum have been working very hard to get this new forum up and going, and this will be the soft opening of the new forum.

http://www.worldmilitariaforum.com/forums/

To become a member there you will have to do the same registration process you used here to join, but we will streamline the process and get the existing members of the USMF signed up as fast as possible.

Please visit the new site and let us know what you think. There will be some categories that will change around but this is where it is all starting.

FM

Looks fantastic, thanks for the hard work. I like the familiar format. Will there be a for sale section over there?

There is a For Sale section there but, it is possible you won't see it until you register as a member.

I seem to be having trouble registering. When I try to create an account I see the boxes to fill in but don't see what information is required. Probably operator error.

I seem to be having trouble registering. When I try to create an account I see the boxes to fill in but don't see what information is required. Probably operator error.

Hi,

Our staff is working on that as we speak, and we hope to have it fixed as soon as possible.

The issue is that the text is white and so is the background, so the work around is to click and drag your mouse cursor across the screen. It will highlight the text and enable you to complete the registration.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

vintageproductions

Bonjour.

Which means USMF's going to disappear?

Solcarlus.

No, USMF is not going to disappear, the WMF is a completely separate forum.

For some reason I am member #185xxx there... Is the member list from here shared? Any idea if I can use the same (low number) account from here also there?

For some reason I am member #185xxx there... Is the member list from here shared? Any idea if I can use the same (low number) account from here also there?

Since the WMF is based on the same USMF basic template, it appears that the number counter for membership registration just carried over from here. Not sure there is anything that can be done. Not to fear, everyone is a newbie there. ?

Not to fear, everyone is a newbie there.

You will note the number of posts on the WMF only counts those made on that Forum. Despite my participation on the US Militaria Forum, I am currently at 21 for the new Forum. As stated, we are all newbies there and off to fresh start.

You will note the number of posts on the WMF only counts those made on that Forum. Despite my participation on the US Militaria Forum, I am currently at 21 for the new Forum. As stated, we are all newbies there and off to fresh start.

Hey what about Topper DeLyst, hope he joins WMF, I always enjoy his posts here, and he is a USMF friend :D

Signed up earlier this morning following the instructions with the user ID and validation key that was email to me. It shows I'm registered, but when trying to edit my profile and add an avatar photo, it says there is an error and an administrator has to validate my account. I tried the "help" button, but it isn't linked to anything yet. Any ideas or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Regards, Paul