Nice Surprise (some Tiger Pants)

panzerwerk

I have not measured the ssize , but they have been taken in in three places on the back and can be let out about an inch and a half if I wanted. the fabric is smooth and soft , light weight fabric .

the pic shows how they were taken in in the middle and behind each pocket

44324848_1835448536504083_75990901164636

donation2009.gif
donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

Really nice. They are similar to the Raycom trousers - cut with darts on the back.

Owen has definitely got enough already. He needs to leave some for the rest of us.

Posted Image

Charlie weather

Western supplied the Green berets , Apoc now ., the Deer Hunter , close encounters with costumes and u informs

Lucky they got actual real ciso Okinawa manufactured poplin tiger and had uniforms made in large sizes.

The fact that the pants have been adjusted several times supports this.

Owen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look inside deeply

They are stamped like this 9 times out of 10 unless it’s washed out.

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now thats something you dont see that often. George Takeis tiger pants used in the movie The Green Berets. Very cool.

Can you take a picture of his name on the pocket?

Thank you to all that have served our country and to your families that have sacrificed without your presence at home. Thank you to all that have given their lives for my freedom and to their families that suffer. May God bless you!

It was very nice of my boss to let me have these , I told him up front what i had found , even that I had screen matched them , he said he was happy I had them ! Thats a cool Boss !

donation2009.gif

Cap Camouflage Pattern I

kinda ruins the surprise when you put what it is in the title! ;) Wish more people did it like that, makes it much easier to search. Cool that it matches the photo, nice find!

A picture is worth a thousand words, so here's a thousand pictures!

"I read that in war bad things happen, Ain't that the ************* truth" -1st Lt Mike Scotti

Wow that is pretty incredible!...do you work at a thrift shop or rag mill??!!....mike

Always looking for and buying 50's era 11th Airborne/ 187th ARCT/ 82nd Airborne tac mark painted jump helmets!

Wow that is pretty incredible!...do you work at a thrift shop or rag mill??!!....mike

Costume house , Thanks for all the positive comments .

donation2009.gif

Pretty cool. I like how they belong to one of the main cast members.

Nice find on the screen grab.

Oh, my!

Looking for older Virginia Military Institute items: insignia, uniforms, cadet sabers, documents, and groupings belonging to VMI alumni.

Also interested in Virginia Reserve Militia (VRM) uniforms and insignia, or other items of general Virginia interest.