Nice Surprise (some Tiger Pants)

panzerwerk

I have not measured the ssize , but they have been taken in in three places on the back and can be let out about an inch and a half if I wanted. the fabric is smooth and soft , light weight fabric .

the pic shows how they were taken in in the middle and behind each pocket

44324848_1835448536504083_75990901164636

Really nice. They are similar to the Raycom trousers - cut with darts on the back.

Owen has definitely got enough already. He needs to leave some for the rest of us.

Posted Image

Charlie weather

Western supplied the Green berets , Apoc now ., the Deer Hunter , close encounters with costumes and u informs

Lucky they got actual real ciso Okinawa manufactured poplin tiger and had uniforms made in large sizes.

The fact that the pants have been adjusted several times supports this.

Owen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now thats something you dont see that often. George Takeis tiger pants used in the movie The Green Berets. Very cool.

Can you take a picture of his name on the pocket?

It was very nice of my boss to let me have these , I told him up front what i had found , even that I had screen matched them , he said he was happy I had them ! Thats a cool Boss !

Cap Camouflage Pattern I

kinda ruins the surprise when you put what it is in the title! ;) Wish more people did it like that, makes it much easier to search. Cool that it matches the photo, nice find!

Wow that is pretty incredible!...do you work at a thrift shop or rag mill??!!....mike

Costume house , Thanks for all the positive comments .