GUESS WHO THE NEXT HELMET FAKER IS ON THIS FORUM?

stealthytyler

stealthytyler

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION BUT I FEEL THERE IS ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO MAKE THIS POST. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND CORRECT ME IF I AM OUT OF LINE.

I saw this great looking helmet on Ebay this morning. The ebay seller is brand new. He has not sold anything yet. After looking at the pictures more closely, it appears that these photos are taken in the same fashion and environment as our member SCREAMINGEAGLES101 (who has recently had his selling privileges revoked...thats another story). Guess where the Ebay seller is from? You guessed it, BROOKLYN, NY. After digging around in screamingeagles101's old posts on the forum, I found this exact helmet that he posted WITHOUT THE RED CROSS. Im sad to announce that I think we have found our next JKA$# on this forum... if you are bidding on this helmet on ebay, let this be a fair warning!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WW2-Helmet-Doctor-Army-bail-Helmet/153217944357?hash=item23ac804b25:g:HNoAAOSwbzRbwrNh:rk:1:pf:0

post-131595-0-61477300-1539539908_thumb.jpg

stealthytyler

The scary part about this is that the red cross actually looks pretty good from the photos. Just another example of how careful we all need to be in this hobby and that just because someone has a lot of posts on this forum and is very active, does not mean you should blindly trust them.

I really have no words for this,

I know the burn of the Jkash situation which I never got refunded for so I think its fair that I comment on this.

Tyler great Detective work my friend

Screaming eagles 101 Im ashamed of you and feel sorry for you, you have just royally Scre*ed yourself for the sake of a few bucks.

Not only have you ruined your chances of being part of this great community of people for a life time, you have lost all of the little Respect you ever had.

Shame on you

- Dean

CNY Militaria

Before everyone piles onto Screamingeagles101, let's allow him an opportunity to explain this situation. He is active on the forum and reading this topic now.

stealthytyler

Good idea CNY. Hope to hear from him. I take no joy in exposing this issue. Ive actually defended screamingeagles101 in the past from harsh comments on other topics. I posted this thread to protect the innocent collectors and unsuspecting bidders. We need to be vigelent and not afraid to call suspicious activity out. If we dont, we all know what happens (jkash fiasco).

Screamingeagles101

Hey guys, well it’s come down to this. I just want you’s all to know that you’s drove me to this. I feel like I’ve been treated on here as a second class member. Now I want you’s all to know that when you’s banned me from selling on here, several forum members messaged me on Instagram and sympathized towards me. They are actually the ones that showed me the ropes on the painting of helmets. There are 8 of them that I know of but apparently there are more. I was very surprised by some of them because a couple are extremely active and well respected on here. They’ve painted several helmets and sell them as real, even to you guys. How do I know this.. because they told me and showed me. I know of several helmets that some of you’s have in your collection that have been faked by members who are active on the forum. They encouraged me to do this. I will not give them up for they are now my friends.

Some of the helmets they’ve done are unreal and museum quality.

For those of you that have treated me nicely in the past I thank you.

I love the hobby and learned a lot about the helmets over the years.

After this medic helmet I don’t plan on painting any more. I could hardly bring myself to do that one but was kind of pier pressured by those I mentioned above.

I don’t like ruining a perfectly good helmet. I do not plan on doing anymore, however I can’t say that for the other members on here.

I know after this no one will believe me & I will be banned.

So as a last respect, I will show you the current helmets I have in my collection. So if they are ever listed you will know they are legit and not forged & can bid on them without worry.

Please see below for my current helmets that are 100% legit and that you’s probably know of already.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

There are a few plane janes but that shouldn’t be an issue.

I know several of you hate me and despise me but before you’s put all the blame on me, you’s should take a look within the community. I got caught because I’ll be honest, I had no idea what I was doing but the guys on here who have mastered this will continue doing it and flourishing. In a way I’m glad I got caught so I could finally expose how many of you’s are hypocrites. Even I could not believe who some of the members are who do this. You’s think this forum is secured after I’m banned you have another case. I’m the least of your problems because I’m terrible at arts and crafts and will not be painting anymore helmets.

Good luck to you all. Hope you’s all enjoy the holidays coming up and the new year.

Dom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesnt matter if you got caught, its simply having integrity and honesty. Whoever told you that it was ok to do is also a POS. This hobby isnt about money, and if it is for you. I can only feel sorry for your greed. Completely disappointed in this. I sincerely hope you take the helmet down before someone spends their hard earned money on one of your creations

Hey guys, well it’s come down to this. I just want you’s all to know that you’s drove me to this.

Dom.

No one can force or drive anyone to do anything. The choice is ultimately up to the individual alone.

So as a last respect, I will show you the current helmets I have in my collection. So if they are ever listed you will know they are legit and not forged & can bid on them without worry.

Even when disgraced your primary goal is still to make money.

CNY Militaria

I can't believe what I just read in your response...

I see that you're a NY resident; You may want to consider brushing up on NYS Penal Law since you just admitted to committing two misdemeanor level offenses. Hopefully no one on this forum who is reading this was a victim. Most adults in a situation like this fall on their sword, admit to wrongdoing, and try to move on, but it's clear your only intent is to blame others. Responsibility lies within. Remember, integrity follows you forever, as do your posts on this or any other internet medium. A sad day...

No one can force or drive anyone to do anything. The choice is ultimately up to the individual alone.

+1 ..thought the same.....well said Arch.

Character and integrity far out weigh "pier" pressure.

money and greed seem to be far more infuential to many.

Saw this helmet and knew the picture style looked very similar to screamingeagles101, saw that it was a new account and knew something was fishy. Didnt look too much further into it but Im glad you did, good detective work! Shame that he would resort to this, theres no excuse what hes done.

-Steven

Hey guys, well its come down to this. I just want yous all to know that yous drove me to this. I feel like Ive been treated on here as a second class member. Now I want yous all to know that when yous banned me from selling on here, several forum members messaged me on Instagram and sympathized towards me. They are actually the ones that showed me the ropes on the painting of helmets. There are 8 of them that I know of but apparently there are more. I was very surprised by some of them because a couple are extremely active and well respected on here. Theyve painted several helmets and sell them as real, even to you guys. How do I know this.. because they told me and showed me. I know of several helmets that some of yous have in your collection that have been faked by members who are active on the forum. They encouraged me to do this. I will not give them up for they are now my friends.

Some of the helmets theyve done are unreal and museum quality.

After this medic helmet I dont plan on painting any more. I could hardly bring myself to do that one but was kind of pier pressured by those I mentioned above.

I dont like ruining a perfectly good helmet. I do not plan on doing anymore, however I cant say that for the other members on here.

Please see below for my current helmets that are 100% legit and that yous probably know of already.

af043904334bbb90f709df6947ff1fe5.jpg

5d800438734d61304422b2d93bf69258.jpg

75418ca1bf3b7981b33e5542190df25b.jpg

There are a few plane janes but that shouldnt be an issue.

I know several of you hate me and despise me but before yous put all the blame on me, yous should take a look within the community. I got caught because Ill be honest, I had no idea what I was doing but the guys on here who have mastered this will continue doing it and flourishing. In a way Im glad I got caught so I could finally expose how many of yous are hypocrites. Even I could not believe who some of the members are who do this. Yous think this forum is secured after Im banned you have another case. Im the least of your problems because Im terrible at arts and crafts and will not be painting anymore helmets.

Good luck to you all. Hope yous all enjoy the holidays coming up and the new year.

Dom.

I'm sure this thread will eventually have to be shut down...your excuses remind me of a Ten year old...you did it...own it.

BILL THE PATCH

Hey guys, well it’s come down to this. I just want you’s all to know that you’s drove me to this. I feel like I’ve been treated on here as a second class member. Now I want you’s all to know that when you’s banned me from selling on here, several forum members messaged me on Instagram and sympathized towards me. They are actually the ones that showed me the ropes on the painting of helmets. There are 8 of them that I know of but apparently there are more. I was very surprised by some of them because a couple are extremely active and well respected on here. They’ve painted several helmets and sell them as real, even to you guys. How do I know this.. because they told me and showed me. I know of several helmets that some of you’s have in your collection that have been faked by members who are active on the forum. They encouraged me to do this. I will not give them up for they are now my friends.

Some of the helmets they’ve done are unreal and museum quality.

After this medic helmet I don’t plan on painting any more. I could hardly bring myself to do that one but was kind of pier pressured by those I mentioned above.

I don’t like ruining a perfectly good helmet. I do not plan on doing anymore, however I can’t say that for the other members on here.

Please see below for my current helmets that are 100% legit and that you’s probably know of already.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

There are a few plane janes but that shouldn’t be an issue.

I know several of you hate me and despise me but before you’s put all the blame on me, you’s should take a look within the community. I got caught because I’ll be honest, I had no idea what I was doing but the guys on here who have mastered this will continue doing it and flourishing. In a way I’m glad I got caught so I could finally expose how many of you’s are hypocrites. Even I could not believe who some of the members are who do this. You’s think this forum is secured after I’m banned you have another case. I’m the least of your problems because I’m terrible at arts and crafts and will not be painting anymore helmets.

Good luck to you all. Hope you’s all enjoy the holidays coming up and the new year.

Dom.

I've never heard such a BULL S#*& excuse in my life. Your really blaming someone else for your dishonesty? You got some set of balls. Do you take forum members for idiots. Do you think we would actually believe you. You got caught out there. Plain and simple.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Unbelievable that you would blame others for driving you to do this! What a load of crap!...and throwing shade on unnamed members who you imply are well respected yet are faking helmets and selling them is also the sign of a weak and pathetic person. I noticed this fake medic helmet on eBay this morning and immediately knew it was you, based on the photography and your new eBay seller name, which is so similar to your old one that it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Justin makes a good point about criminal culpability, youve admitted to fraudulent practices and when you commit a fraud and send known fraudulent items through the US Postal service, youve also potentially committed a federal offence.

Shameful conduct....and nobody drove you to do this, you made your own bad decision and acted on it!

"I could hardly bring myself to do that one but was kind of pier pressured by those I mentioned above."

So, just to be clear, you were actually pressured by a pier? Were you squashed under the pier or merely hard pressed by a crowd of scheming fanatical fake helmet painters who forced you to paint the helmet?

Sorry, that was too rich not to comment...

VolunteerArmoury

I never reply to something like this & seldom reply much at all but Im amazed by this guy & his claim for his actions. I suspect this wont make any sense what I write for I cant wrap my mind over this lack of respect, integrity, honesty, etc. Ive spent money from my income that is solely from disabilities from Iraq. I wonder how many other disabled veterans hes taken advantage of or veterans in general or just good hardworking people. I used to have respect for him but I hope he gets every legal punishment available to him. I hope that is there are legal retribution that we will get wind of it. Makes me wonder who I can trust.

OP, to use your words, I neither hate you nor despise you, but you need to be gone from here, as I'm sure you will be soon.

This is reflective of the immaturity demonstrated by this individual since joining the forum. Many members tried to mentor him.He more often was argumentative,trying to defend his position.even when proven wrong or given great advise. As stated before,your word and integrity,in the end is all you have.