Asa Ballard MACVSOG CCC modeling the lastest Tiger Stripe Uniform

Asa Ballard MACVSOG CCC modeling the lastest Tiger Stripe Uniform...dashing, dapper, yet understated elegance with fashionable flair combined with contemporary utility.

post-3653-0-31077000-1539187697_thumb.jpg

Ed Hicks

WARPATH Military Collectibles

819 Hope Mills Road

Fayetteville, North Carolina

(910) 425-7000

Always buying U.S. Airborne & Vietnam Special Forces artifacts and groupings, Painted and Rare U.S. Helmets; U.S. Valor Medal Groupings, Fine Swords...

Buying or trading for my collection: 1950s-1970s Vietnam era Rolex & Tudor Watches...

Contact me before you sell... [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>

My Web Sites: http://www.battlefieldmuseum.org

http://www.warpathmilitaria.com 

Posted Image

Put me down for an autographed copy!!!!!!!!

Great thread so far, keep it up!!

Best,

Bill K.

WTB USMC NAMED GROUPINGS, WWI, WWII (ESPECIALLY 4TH MARINE DIVISION ITEMS) AND UNIS MARKED ITEMS, NAMED INFANTRY DIVISION 4 POCKET CLASS A JACKETS, ESPECIALLY 34th ID AND NAMED GROUPINGS, FIRST SPECIAL SERVICE FORCE ITEMS

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

@ Owen you must have your beer goggles on :) The suit that Asa Ballard is wearing in the picture is zig-zag pattern fabric!

Like all of us, really looking forward to the book when it comes. Maybe just publish it with what you have now. You can then put out a revised and amended addition in a few years time. That way we will all have to buy two copies.

@ Owen you must have your beer goggles on :) The suit that Asa Ballard is wearing in the picture is zig-zag pattern fabric!

Like all of us, really looking forward to the book when it comes. Maybe just publish it with what you have now. You can then put out a revised and amended addition in a few years time. That way we will all have to buy two copies.

Soar,

You are correct.

I stand corrected

I found the piece.

owen

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif
donation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

I said this was zigzag because of the phallic symbol on the top pocket

But my comment was deleted ?

No response as to why you have had so many memberships? You have been on numerous times on the USMF since originally posted and made comments about Phallic symbols on camo patterns but can't answer a simple question? Very mature.

post-2-0-10415400-1477335312.jpg

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2018.gifpost-2-0-82042400-1545944020.gifdonation2020.gif

• 1 month later...