Asa Ballard MACVSOG CCC modeling the lastest Tiger Stripe Uniform

warpath

Asa Ballard MACVSOG CCC modeling the lastest Tiger Stripe Uniform...dashing, dapper, yet understated elegance with fashionable flair combined with contemporary utility.

post-3653-0-31077000-1539187697_thumb.jpg

I believe there was a test batch of Tiger tropical uniforms issued to SF for test purposes.

Every one I have handled always have the top pocket flaps cut against the grain like this.

@ Owen you must have your beer goggles on :) The suit that Asa Ballard is wearing in the picture is zig-zag pattern fabric!

Like all of us, really looking forward to the book when it comes. Maybe just publish it with what you have now. You can then put out a revised and amended addition in a few years time. That way we will all have to buy two copies.

@ Owen you must have your beer goggles on :) The suit that Asa Ballard is wearing in the picture is zig-zag pattern fabric!

Like all of us, really looking forward to the book when it comes. Maybe just publish it with what you have now. You can then put out a revised and amended addition in a few years time. That way we will all have to buy two copies.

Soar,

You are correct.

I stand corrected

I found the piece.

owen

@ Owen. I feel like a brown belt entering the dojo with a 10th dan grand master.

i have something that might interest you that I will post next week.

Forum Manager

I said this was zigzag because of the phallic symbol on the top pocket

But my comment was deleted ?

No response as to why you have had so many memberships? You have been on numerous times on the USMF since originally posted and made comments about Phallic symbols on camo patterns but can't answer a simple question? Very mature.

• 1 month later...