My Great Cousins Wings!!!

brandon_rss18

brandon_rss18

I finally found my Great Cousins wings that I thought I had lost about 6 years ago. My Dad was cleaning out his bottom dresser drawer about 2 months ago, and he called me and told me that he had found his things. I got excited and found out that my Dad had hid them from me so I wouldnt loose them, thats fine and all, if he would have told me about it! LOL Anyways here is what he had, 2 wings both marked sterling, his ID bracelet with small wings on it and some VERY small screwback wings that I have no idea what it was used for. These wings may be common to others, but just by having these in my posession again means more than any price that could put on these.

post-2378-1228608657.jpg post-2378-1228608663.jpg post-2378-1228608669.jpg

post-2378-1228608676.jpg post-2378-1228608686.jpg post-2378-1228608691.jpg

brandon_rss18

Thanks John, no unfortunately its not marked anywhere, I dont even know if there would be room lol, did they wear these wit their uniforms or just out and about, thanks for all the info John, and Im glad to know they are Balfour.

IMPERIAL QUEST

Brandon,

Very nice family heirlooms you have.

@ John- Was this Balfour variant in use at the same time that their other design was available or was the version Brandon shows a replacement/updated design?

Brandon,

Common is not a word I like to used with LGB becuase their quality so so good. I rather say they are not to hard to find... at least the pilots... some are a bit harder to get. You should try to assemble the 5 basic wings if you like the maker.

John