They Shall Not Grow Old - Official Trailer (2018)

The Iron Brigade

Government Issue

Beautiful stuff. I remember reading that Jackson was doing this a year or so ago. It's outstanding to see the footage increase in quality with digitizing it like that. I'm still not a fan of coloring it as I feel it diminishes the quality a bit, but I'll be looking forward to seeing it. Thanks for the post!

• 1 month later...

The film debuted at the London Film Festival in October but no date yet on international release, though it is in the works. Looks to be great though and I look forward to seeing it. Jackson and his team spent 4 years and reviewed 600 hours of footage. They didnt just colorize it, but added texture, corrected the speed of the film to make it more life like and added audio interviews with vets from the British archives.

I think if you have a Regal, Cinemark or AMC near you you'll be all set. I'm sure though that it will come out on Netflix or Amazon Prime at some point too.

Hello it was on BB2 last night and I watched it. One of the best documentaries I have ever seen.

Check the BBC website, you might be able to see it in replay.

• 2 months later...

It is coming back to Spokane next week number of seats still for sale I going to see it can’t wait but only here on the 21st

It was here on December 21st first time with the next showing on January 21st