They Shall Not Grow Old - Official Trailer (2018)

"Whoever stood in front of the corn field at Antietam needs no praise." . . . . . Rufus R. Dawes, 6th Wisconsin.

Seeking the unit history of Company D, 321st Machine Gun Battalion, 82nd Division.

Looking to purchase the nine volume set WAR DIARIES OF GERMAN UNITS OPPOSED TO THE SECOND DIVISION (REGULAR).

Double wow.

That is incredible.

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

Always interested in the 166th Infantry, 42nd Division, A.E.F.

Quality WW1 studio portraits and real photo postcards of Distinguished Service Cross recipients; showing steel helmets; or other interesting content.

Wow!

Looking for the following:

452nd and 447th Bomb Group items

Anything 12th Armored- especially uniforms

155th Assault Helicopter Company, Camp Coryell, or Ban Me Thuot Vietnam items[/center]

WWII US Navy Uniforms from the Battle Off Samar: USS Johnston DD-557, USS Hoel DD-553, USS Samuel B. Roberts DE-413, USS Heermann DD-532, USS Dennis DE-405, USS John C. Butler DE-339, USS Raymond DE-341, USS Fanshaw Bay St. Lo, White Plains, Kalinin Bay, Kitkun Bay and Gambier Bay...

donation2011.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2019.gif

Beautiful stuff. I remember reading that Jackson was doing this a year or so ago. It's outstanding to see the footage increase in quality with digitizing it like that. I'm still not a fan of coloring it as I feel it diminishes the quality a bit, but I'll be looking forward to seeing it. Thanks for the post!

Looking for anything related to Army Ranger Battalions from World War II

• 1 month later...

The film debuted at the London Film Festival in October but no date yet on international release, though it is in the works. Looks to be great though and I look forward to seeing it. Jackson and his team spent 4 years and reviewed 600 hours of footage. They didnt just colorize it, but added texture, corrected the speed of the film to make it more life like and added audio interviews with vets from the British archives.

Oh man.... I'd almost bet a stack of silver dollars t

It won't be near me, but that would sure be cool...

155th Assault Helicopter Company, Camp Coryell, or Ban Me Thuot Vietnam items[/center]

WWII US Navy Uniforms from the Battle Off Samar: USS Johnston DD-557, USS Hoel DD-553, USS Samuel B. Roberts DE-413, USS Heermann DD-532, USS Dennis DE-405, USS John C. Butler DE-339, USS Raymond DE-341, USS Fanshaw Bay St. Lo, White Plains, Kalinin Bay, Kitkun Bay and Gambier Bay...

My cinemark doesn't seem interested in showing anything remotely good, though. At least not what id call good!

• 2 months later...

It is coming back to Spokane next week number of seats still for sale I going to see it can’t wait but only here on the 21st

It was here on December 21st first time with the next showing on January 21st

Go Navy!

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gif