Trench Art Display #2

Some more really great pieces. They're wonderful!

donation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Specific areas of collecting and buying interest:

WWI/WWII 40th (Sunshine) Division, Camp Kearny, Camp Harry Jones, WWI/WWII 158th Infantry, USS Oklahoma, USS Swordfish (SS-193), Pearl Harbor Survivors Association, Mexican Border (1916),

Norman Air Technical Training Center (NATTC) Norman, OK, Tinker Field or AFB, Submariner Items, Knives, Bayonets, Sweetheart Jewelry, other unique

or odd items with interesting stories.

Wow, nice collection Scott!!

Jean MacCallum

SC

Jean

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people of Rome who have so enthusiastically acclaimed and adored him and rejoiced in their loss of freedom and danced in his path and gave him triumphal processions. … Blame the people who hail him when he speaks in the Forum of the ‘new, wonderful good society’ which shall now be Rome’s, interpreted to mean ‘more money, more ease, more security, more living fatly at the expense of the industrious.' "

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 B.C.)

"I had a chance to see the American Army, man for man... It is incredible that soldiers composed of men of every age, even children of fifteen, of whites and blacks, unpaid and rather poorly fed, can march so fast and withstand fire so steadfastly."

-- Baron J. C. L. von Closen, White Plains, New York, July 1781

Great items. I saw a couple of similar planes at an antique store I get into reasonably often but passed on them. The next day I called to ask if they would hold them and I was too late. Hopefully I'll spot one again.

Thanks for looking sundance.

The P-38 pieces are readily available. If you see other planes, it is best to act quickly as there aren't a lot out there.

Scott