Bring back FN Browning 1922 pistol

WWIIBuff1945

What great photos she provided. There is another one with him holding a bazooka but I'm having trouble loading that one. She would like the gun back in the family and we are working to make that happen.

What great photos she provided. There is another one with him holding a bazooka but I'm having trouble loading that one. She would like the gun back in the family and we are working to make that happen.

Indeed, those are great photos the daughter sent you. If/when you're able to get the pistol back to the daughter, I'm sure she (the family) will be very grateful to you, and rightfully so. I'm betting she won't let her brother get ahold of it again.

I'm kind of curious to see if someone knows what kind of weapon one of the soldiers is holding from one of the pictures you posted. Is it military, and if so, what is it?

d1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Beautiful job Keith. That's GREAT! Love it.

Thanks Matt! Without your help with the vets info the display would not have been as nice!

• 1 month later...

I found and just purchased a rare unit history book on the 280th Engineers. Its over 150 pages long. Looking forward to receiving it and finding out more about its history.

post-158759-0-10951300-1544186792_thumb.jpg