My WASP Uniform Collection

Wow, this is truly "holy grail" kinds of things for those of us that collect women's military uniforms.

Awesome collection, thanks for sharing it!

Mr.JERRY
Collector of WWI & WWII Home Front Flags, Unit Flags & Guidons,US & German helmets, insignia, uniforms, medals,

Women's Military Uniforms,Wisconsin Vocational School made Fighting Knives.

Military Shop Owner & Dealer in everything else~!

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Check out our Facebook page for updates and the latest Shop news!:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-Collectibles-Shop/171226792906875
Visit our website (and visit our shop if you are ever near Milwaukee, WI USA)
http://www.militarycollectorsHQ.com

See what Mr.Jerry has on eBay this week:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/mr.jerry/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=1&_rdc=1

Hello Steve D. To say your collection is impressive is an understatement. It's jaw dropping. I would just like to throw my hat in the ring, sort to speak. I am a patternmaker and my latest best interest is making patterns of women's WWII uniforms. Here is my first one - Red Cross. I plan for my next one to be an ETO jacket and trousers, with others after that. I already have a WAC and Red Cross Clubmobile jackets along with some others. I doubt you want to part with any of this, but if you do, I'm interested. I am even interested in "renting" some of the items so I can copy them. This means you get money and also get to keep your uniforms. I also can and do copy headgear. Here is a link to my website along with the Red Cross uniform. I do not harm the garments in any way - I don't have to. I use measurements. In any case, let me know if you could be tempted. Thanks, JoAnn

http://www.lafnmoon.com/product_p/p139.htm

www.lafnmoon.com

I thought I would add why I am doing this. There are some good repros out there but they are expensive and are limited in sizes. Making their own garments allows more women to be able to reenact WWII.

Some of them came directly from the owners. I was fortunate to get my hands on an address book about 30 years ago. I personally wrote letters to about 30 of them. One pair of the Josten wings is inscribed with the WASP's name. I have a beautiful letter that came with the Dress uniform. I'm still looking for a belt to go with the jacket, and am always on the look out to add to the collection.

Great collection! Very nice to see it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

JD

AAF Collector...........
**Always Buying WW2 Aviation Related Items: Especially Operation Tidal Wave items (1st Ploesti Raid) ..... WW2 Fighter Ace Related Items.....Higher End A-2 Flight Jacket Groups....AAF Related Valor Medal Groups**

donation2017.gif
donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

• 2 months later...

Recently, I was fortunate enough to aquire additional items for my collection, including a second dress uniform,

purse, and the Santiago Blue wool jeep cap. These items came from another WASP collector and long time friend.

post-6837-0-74472900-1542834490.jpg

post-6837-0-26848600-1542834647.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Amazing stuff!

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif
"I have only two men out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (Message sent by 1st Lt. Clifton B. Cates. USMC, 96th Co., Soissons, 19 July 1918 - later 19th Commandant of the Marine Corps 1948-1952)

Agreed. Love the A-2! Extremely nice additions.

JD

AAF Collector...........
**Always Buying WW2 Aviation Related Items: Especially Operation Tidal Wave items (1st Ploesti Raid) ..... WW2 Fighter Ace Related Items.....Higher End A-2 Flight Jacket Groups....AAF Related Valor Medal Groups**

donation2017.gif
donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif