Minneapolis Military Relics Show -- Sept. 29-30, 2018

36-tex

I will be heading to the great north in a couple weeks to attend this show. It has always been well attended and has become one of my favorites. If you are within a few hours, plan on attending. It is a 7 hour drive for me, but the social aspect and the collectibles keep me coming back.

post-98-0-67051800-1537209832_thumb.png

Will be there set up all weekend. Have picked up a lot of smalls in the past few months and will be ready to deal!

I didn't buy nearly enough at the last show (was beat out to quite a few items/groupings), hopefully I can turn that around this year.

Will be there set up all weekend. Have picked up a lot of smalls in the past few months and will be ready to deal!

I didn't buy nearly enough at the last show (was beat out to quite a few items/groupings), hopefully I can turn that around this year.

Austin, do you know where your table will be? I will stop by Saturday.

Mark

36-tex

Kurt Barickman

Only an hour for me and will try to make it up for the afternoon; Octoberfest at Worth Brewery the same day, tough decision....

Kurt

Austin, do you know where your table will be? I will stop by Saturday.

Mark

36-tex

Mark, my dad and I are always set up with 4-5 tables facing Jim McDuff's patch and insignia tables, towards the center of the hall.

• 2 weeks later...

Always a great show, great dealers, nice bright building location, easy to find. Sadly I am forced to be at work today so that kills the drive for me :(

Hopefully we will make it up for the Spring show!

Kurt Barickman

Always a great show, great dealers, nice bright building location, easy to find. Sadly I am forced to be at work today so that kills the drive for me :(

Hopefully we will make it up for the Spring show!

Sad,

Will miss my favorite Badgers tomorrow, enjoy work!

Kurt