Vietnam war book.

crassou54

Hello from France .

I have bought in" broncante"second and this excellent book , for 2 euros, !!.

At the beginning , i believe read many detailed strategic and technique story of the battles about vietnam war , so........not at all , its much more , its writing , in 1983, whithout concession or bias.

All is tell , the mistake , the corruption , the politic "game", all warring nations , the stubbornness of each and other, the great influence on election campagne for Johnsons and Nixon up till water gate affair, the alliances "forced"..........and more.

After have read , i understand much more this "chain "since French indochina war until enlistment of US group troops.

Maybe , some of us have already read this book?.

Good evening at all.

post-174275-0-84995700-1537116618_thumb.jpg

Hello from France .

...After have read , i understand much more this "chain "since French indochina war until enlistment of US group troops.

Sidenote:

My late uncle was a USAF aircraft (C-119 Boxcar) electrician, stationed in Japan during the 1950s, assigned to the 314th TCW.

He "whispered" to me, a couple of times over the years, that his unit would sometimes send Boxcars to Indochina, loaded with napalm, to secretly assist French forces against the Viet Minh.

Have to date, not found but having looked only superficially, seen any corroboration.