Odd Patch

Got this with a pack of other patches and have never seen it before. Dont konw the era or branch of the military. Any info would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Andrew

post-185533-0-96504200-1536973995_thumb.jpg

post-185533-0-30191100-1536974017_thumb.jpg

" The war news continues to be the best ever. We're licking the tar out of the Germans and I'm a live part of it. The spirit of the boys is great and they are brimming over with confidence. These are stirring times and regardless of my personal outcome I'm glad to be a part of it."

-Lt. Robert F. Mitchell

October 6, 1918

KIA October 15, 1918

I have this same patch. It is a USAF patch and is from the mid 1950's and is associated with pilot training. Unfortunately my patch and its id are at me other home. So I cannot dig it out and give you specifics on it right now. Hopefully someone else with recognize it and have the details for you. If not when I return to my other home I will try to find mine .

Ben

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks man

" The war news continues to be the best ever. We're licking the tar out of the Germans and I'm a live part of it. The spirit of the boys is great and they are brimming over with confidence. These are stirring times and regardless of my personal outcome I'm glad to be a part of it."

-Lt. Robert F. Mitchell

October 6, 1918

KIA October 15, 1918