PTO Camo Helmet on eBay

silverado

I have been looking for a legit PTO camo helmet for a while. Whats everyones opinion on this one? It doesnt look to be a front seam, and he states the chin straps are reproduction. Thanks in advance.

Ww2 Swivel bail Camo m1 helmet PTO https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F113240688009

Fake. And before someone says: could you be more specific and detail the nuances. Ok, if I see a semi tractor trailer barreling down the road less the 20 feet from me, it doesn't take a PhD to see that stepping in front of it is going to hurt. Thus, one look at this helmet screams: "I am a fake, just look at my paint! Buy me and it will hurt."

ArchangeDM, do you know unit the helmet in the bottom left of your photo was issued to? Thanks!

I sure do, send me a message

Thanks

- Dean

Here is a real one for comparison

- Dean

Dean, out of curiosity, where did you get the battle of Okinawa picture? I need to add some pictures to my war room. It's a small room and looks like a small museum but I need some more things on the walls.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dean, out of curiosity, where did you get the battle of Okinawa picture? I need to add some pictures to my war room. It's a small room and looks like a small museum but I need some more things on the walls.

Unbelievably these posters are like gold dust,

I got this from my cousin who bought it 15 years ago from an old couple. Its from the national archives and feature a marine running under fire.

Ive looked everywhere for more archive posters but couldnt find any, Ive found some other cool posters from WW2 and will send you the links via PM

Yours

Dean

Unbelievably these posters are like gold dust,

I got this from my cousin who bought it 15 years ago from an old couple. Its from the national archives and feature a marine running under fire.

Ive looked everywhere for more archive posters but couldnt find any, Ive found some other cool posters from WW2 and will send you the links via PM

Yours

Dean

Thanks Dean!