Need info on CNU-111/P for MB Mk. H7

graffspee

I have a CNU-111/P survival kit for my MB Mk H7 ejection seat but it is missing the lapbelt strap for the right side. Does anyone have a picture of what the part of the belt that connects to the right side looks like so I know exactly what I am looking for? I know it has to have a different connection that the one on the left side.

post-8047-0-94152800-1536879400_thumb.jpg

post-8047-0-73917900-1536879422_thumb.jpg

They are mirror images of each other and look just about alike... If you open your kit you will see the slot on the inside where the right side drops in. If it helps, the part number for the right side is 140550-5 and the description from the IPB for the kit is "Disconnect Assy Parachute Harness, right side"

They are mirror images of each other and look just about alike... If you open your kit you will see the slot on the inside where the right side drops in. If it helps, the part number for the right side is 140550-5 and the description from the IPB for the kit is "Disconnect Assy Parachute Harness, right side"

Thanks for the info......I appreciate it.....

I am only missing a few small things from my seat and that I am trying to track down. I am going to have to try and find the manuals for it at some point.