My blade grouping - ( First step: admission I have a problem

GreenStar67

I'm an ecliptic collector - If its OD Green I like it - here is an image of my blade collection - I started out focusing on US bayonets mostly WW2 through Korea but as things have progressed, I have expanded to include, Britain, Germany, Japan, Philippines, and maybe a few others. Also folding knifes, swords...eh whatever I find that I like. Enjoy

post-157586-0-96449300-1536526545_thumb.jpg

Very nice collection, I do hope many more to come. Addiction, just remember your not alone many of us are also addicted.

Thank you for posting

Tony

Sharp looking collection, good point about the addiction, but it Cutts deep to quit and can make you edgey.

Don't quit...never a dull moment in blade collecting ;)

Sharp looking collection, good point about the addiction, but it Cutts deep to quit and can make you edgey.

More people should take a stab at collecting blades...

What is your oldest blade? Do you focus on any particular era?

I have my kibar I carried in desert storm when I was with 11th Marine

Stretchman89, That is cool you have your K-Bar - I don't really know oldest date - a couple of my french one's a Chassepot is 1868 and the other is a Gras 1879. There are some old British Cruciforms that may be older. No real focus, just what I find at estate sales, garage sales etc. Each one has a story to tell - if they could only speak. I enjoy looking at everyone's postings - all great stuff!s

• 1 month later...

American Heritage, sorry for the delayed response, I'm not on the forum regularly. I don't know what school cadet sword is from - has "E Plurbus Unem" on one side and "U.S." on the other - SPRINGFIELD ARMORY, SPRINGFIELD MASS U.S.A

post-157586-0-80630300-1541076814_thumb.jpg

GreenStar67, that is an astounding collection. I feel i am waaaay over my head on this forum. Some of these collections im seeing are simply breathtaking and make me appreciate the lengths that members must go to in order to acquire some pieces.

Looking at the blade collections really do make my day.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post and share......sincerely.