OVMS MAX Show Sept 19-23, Monroeville, PA

CNY Militaria

CNY Militaria

Who is headed to the MAX show in a couple weeks? I will be there with two tables of US Militaria, WWI - Vietnam.

From the OVMS Website:

THE MAX SHOW

SEPTEMBER 19-23, 2018​
MONROEVILLE CONVENTION CENTER
209 Mall Plaza Boulevard
Monroeville, PA 15146

1000 Tables

Public admission starts on Friday at 9:00 am.

$10 per day, or $18 for a two-day pass. Children under 18 are admitted free of charge when accompanied by a parent or adult. OVMS Members may enter starting at 12:00 noon on Thursday. Membership is available at the door

Looking forward to the MAX again....I'll have tables set up in the "action room" AKA "the cheap seats".... with the usual array of goodies.

It's a great show.....plan on attending if at all possible!

BigDogMilitaria

I will be there, first time for this one. My group has five tables. Gonna have a lot of fresh WW1 and WW2 helmets, uniforms, blades, field gear, etc.

Will be there in the action room "cheap seats" as well. Wide variety of US WWI & II. OVMS is doing a great job of continuing to grow this show beyond its roots. Bring a Friend.

I'll be there, though not looking for anything in particular. All you guys setting up, will you be there for Thursday at noon when it opens to OVMS members? I used to go on Friday morning but will go Thursday, unless not all the tables will be open for business then.

Tables confirmed and hotel booked. God willing and the creek dont rise, I will be there with two tables of assorted WWI-VN stuff, but mostly WWII uniforms.

I took these three standing form my table. I meant to take more, but haven't had a chance to yet. This is one of the three large show rooms.

IMG_2969.jpg

IMG_2970.jpg

BigDogMilitaria

Yes, it's a great show. If you skip it because you've heard that it's Nazi-centric , you are making the same mistake I have for the last few years. There are loads of great tables with good US stuff. Top shelf pieces everywhere