Shoulder Patch ID

Usa1918

Im working with a friend on his collection, and have IDed most of his shoulder patches except for the following (I know Ive seen them someplace, I just cant remember where):

post-99599-0-98549200-1535777557.jpeg

post-99599-0-98549200-1535777557.jpeg

Top one is Ordnance Repair Shop. Next one I have not completely zeroed in on, but It is for some unit in the Intermediate Sector, Service of Supply. You are correct with the last one. It is a not so common version for the Railway Artillery Reserve. This design can be found without the First Army A as well. MHJ

Hello again!

I hesitate to put values on these, as I tend to be low with my estimates (I got my examples back in the day when $45 was a stiff price to pay for one) I guess of the three, the IS one is the hardest to find. I am surprised that we do not see more of the Ord. Repair Shops, as there were many organized. Heavy Ord. Repair Shops were numbered 1-8. Provisional Ord. Repair Shops were numbered 1-6, and regular Ord. Repair Shops were numbered 1-601. Some were assigned to the base sections of the SOS, but most were scattered around the Intermediate Sector. MHJ