" Taking a Break"

wfd908

Here is my latest project, " Taking a Break" A GI taking a break with his war trophies on Guadalcanal. I still need a pair of HBT pants size 32 to 38 waist. I would like to find a pair as close to the color of the top as possibal, so.....the hunt continues! :rolleyes:

post-4174-1228344823.jpg

post-4174-1228344844.jpg

Captainofthe7th

Great display! I'm a fan of these "sitting" mannequins. I especially like the cigarette with smoke! GREAT touch! What did you use to create the smoke?

Rob

Great display! I'm a fan of these "sitting" mannequins. I especially like the cigarette with smoke! GREAT touch! What did you use to create the smoke?

Rob

Thanks Rob,

I added the smoke to the photo with a photo prorgram....is that cheet'n? :rolleyes:

It actually does look like a soldier on break... Maybe it is the uniform or most likely the ATD e.g. un-buckled chinstrap, to the butt cig, and arm on the knees that makes him appear physically exhausted to me LOL.

Well done!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well this one is getting closer to what I wanted...a Marine taking a well earned break among his souvenirs of the battle. Now if I can just figure a way to get a period background photo enlarged behind him without a bank loan! :lol:

post-4174-1232762608.jpg

post-4174-1232762622.jpg

Outstanding! Looks just like period photos!

Maybe a tropical island wall hanging from a party store for island theme parties might work for your background photo?

Charlie W.

• 3 weeks later...