B 11

kammo-man

I have always wanted a wearable B 11

Today I found one at the rag mill

It’s a size 40

Condition is perfect to wear without feeling guilty Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Image

I have always seen the hunting version but seldom the actual issue piece come up and this one has the blond hood Multon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doinworkinvans

Size 40 is great....should feel good during the 100 degree weather in CA! Kidding of course! Awesome jacket. Ive been looking some items lately to wear around

That looks similar to the old snorkel coats except the hood does not appear to zip up the same. Otherwise they look the same. I went to school in Buffalo NY in the early 70's and when the first winter approached, me and my 2 apartment mates headed downtown to an Army Navy store and each bought a used Air Force marked snorkel coat. There were many to choose from. It kept me warm and served me well my whole time in Buffalo and they had some pretty miserable winters. You often found yourself walking in wind driven snow storms but when fully zipped up you were safe and warm in those coats. The only concern was your vision was limited to maybe 30 degrees straight in front of you. But it was a safer time then.

Size 40 is great....should feel good during the 100 degree weather in CA! Kidding of course! Awesome jacket. Ive been looking some items lately to wear around

When the weather turns to 69 its getting worn in the car with the windows rolled down !!!