Collector 35th Inf. Div. WWII

Santa Fe

Hi !

First of all, sorry for my english ..

My name is Bertrand, I come from Belgium. I started to be interested in the story very early with the help of my grandfather. During all these years, he taught me a lot. But there was a period of history that he never touched: the WWII.

When he died I was 13 years old. And since then I have been passionate about WWII. At first I kept everything. And over time I focused on the US WWII. I am now 27 years old and collecting everything related to the 35th Infantry Division during the WWII.

Looking forward to converse with you !

Its out there for sure. I live here in Missouri and I see it here and there in the wild. Come to some shows and I think you'll find some great pieces. Good luck in your hunt and welcome to the forum.

Hello Bertrand,

Welcome to the Forum. You will find that there are some very great minds here, and certainly an excellent opportunity to add to your collection. I believe that I can be of some help with your quest for 35th ID material. PM will follow. Jack

Backtheattack

Hello Bertrand, welcome to the forum, good to see anothere european member. No problem with your english. Where in Belgium do you live?

Hi,
Thank you to all of you ! :)
I live in the region of Tournai. Town liberated in September 1944 by the 2nd armored division.