WW I Patriotic & Propaganda Postcards

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another French made card from a series of Allied butterfly flag designs. I have eleven different designs showing various Allied flags. I'm not sure, but I think the series might be comprised of twelve designs. The flags are: United States, France, England, Belgium, Italy, Russia, Montenegro, Serbia, Portugal, Japan & Romania. Not sure what the twelfth design is, if there is one.

post-5143-0-25633500-1586742080_thumb.jpg

You're right Mikie, it is sort of like collecting sports cards!

I'd estimate that I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000 different cards - give or take a hundred or so.

"Soldier Comics" ... Twelve designs, of which, I have, and have posted three.

Only with a collection this enormous could you make giving or taking a hundred or so seem so trivial. But that's ok with me. Don't know if anyone else is enjoying seeing these things, but I am. Thank you for putting them up.

Mikie

donation2016.gifdonation2017.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Hello.  I haven't see anything new here for a while.  That's OK if you've been busy doing other things. I'm just checking to see if you are well. Hope so!

Mikie

Hello.  I haven't see anything new here for a while.  That's OK if you've been busy doing other things. I'm just checking to see if you are well. Hope so!

Mikie

• 1 month later...

Mikie, thanks for asking. I'm fine. Until yesterday, I was unable to log into the second generation of the forum with my original user name and password.

1908 Australian postcard welcoming the U.S. Navy's "Great White Fleet" to it's shores.

On-Guard.jpg

• 2 weeks later...