Jump to content

Recommended Posts


Can anyone tell me what this object is? My guess is early American or British Officer's item of some type. If you can illuminate me please do so. Thanks!





Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope this isn't off the wall but with those fancy handles and the hallmarks I'd say it's some classy silver dinnerware. If someone comes back and says it's a landmine I'll feel like a real idiot.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen similar items called plate warmers. Touchmarks are very traceable though, you might be able to figure out the maker and year it was made

Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno. Didn't old bed warmers have long handles? Any sign of one on this thing? My forst thought was some kind of mess kit?


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 6 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.