How to date helmets using the heat stamp

JonBoy09

I have a military youtube channel called JonBoy09. I am always adding items to my military collection and making new videos. I also from time to time make informative videos to help other collectors with information they may be needing. I made a couple videos earlier this year about how to date/determine era of helmets using the heat stamp. I believe these videos can really help people out. I did a video first on dating helmets from World War One - World War Two and then the second video is on dating helmets from Korea - Vietnam.

Here are the links to those 2 videos. I hope they are helpful to you. If you enjoy my content, I would appreciate it if you subscribed to my channel. Thanks

I found the videos very informative. I know that most members here know the information in the videos but for a new collector or even for a refresher the information you provided is really useful. I want thank you for taking the time to make the videos and I see that you have a true passion for the m1helmet. Great job!!!!

Your neighbor to the east in Alabama,

Marty