ASMIC Military Show & Convention Sept 6-8

mortaydc60

I am getting things organized and packed this weekend. Really look forward to this show. A great all around show for militaria. Driving over Thursday morning.

I will have some better British patches related to Chindits,SOE,etc at the ASMIC show. Ha e French, Polish,Korean and SVN insignia as well as US. Be sure to stop by and say. hello and take pictures of my items for your reference and information. As with most of dealers there we are there to help and provide any helpful information.

Cookieman will be there with lots of stuff. Will be set up next to Doug Barnard (Troutdale Aero Dame)

Also will be looking for Federal / Military Gold Shooting Badges and WW2 patches, badges, wings, photos, etc, from AAF Contract Flying / Pilot Schools.

I was going to drive up from Kentucky this afternoon, but I can't find any info about how much it costs or if you have to be a member to get in - can someone let me know I would hate to drive all the way there only to find out I have to be a member. You'd think this stuff would be on their website.

Headed home after a full day at the show yesterday and maybe an hour today. If youve never been to an ASMIC show you need to make one. Youll meet great dealers and people who post here all the time. This was my second show and the opportunity to see so many quality patches is worth the trip.

I was after 36th and 1st ID patches, plus some Vietnam SF. I had no problem finding what I wanted. Its a lot of fun.

Here are some 36th patches I found:

post-15696-0-83378100-1536432077.jpeg

Any pics from show? Will show my pics of what was available in patches atleast at my tables. Hope someone has pics of the great displays at the show.

Hello Everyone-- I had a GREAT time at the ASMIC Convention ! Came home with some great insignia. I hope to go again in the future. If you are not a ASMIC member you should join as I was able to get in early and meet ASMIC brothers and forum members. Blue Skies Mark

post-6716-0-28579500-1536625590.jpg

post-6716-0-09380200-1536625619.jpg

post-6716-0-63606600-1536625657.jpg

post-6716-0-28867600-1536625684.jpg

BigDogMilitaria

Had a great time at ASMIC , got there a day earlier than planned . Didn’t really take many photos except of these two uniform groups. The Air Force was display only Posted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk