My Grandfathers Service

My Grandfathers name is Bradley Robert Blanton Jr. He was born on July 8th, 1929. He joined the Marines in 1948. He was in the Korean war. He was a forward observer for an 81mm mortar platoon. He served in the 3rd Battalion/ 5th Marine Division. He was involved in several major battles including: Pusan, Inchon and the Chosin Reservoir. He was Discharged from the Marines on August 1st, 1952. He married my grandmother, Mary Hattie Rutland in 1952. They had 3 children (including my dad). My grandfather was a firefighter for many years in the Memphis Tn area. He wrote a book for family only about his Korean War experiences. Sadly, He passed away on November 25th, 1988 at the age of 59. I was only 2 1/2 years old so I don't remember him. I wish I could have gotten to know him. I have been somewhat fortunate to learn about him through pictures and stories from family members. He and my grandmother were married for 36 years. Sadly, my grandmother passed away on August 24th, 2006 at the age of 76. Unfortunately, my grandfathers Marine dress blues, dogtags, medals, and some other items "disappeared" out of my grandmothers home when she was suffering from Alzheimers. It is believed that an ex family member raided her house and stole these items along with money and other items of value. I would love to be able to find these items one day. There is a good chance that these items are still in the Memphis,Tn / North, Ms area. I collect old military stuff myself. I am always going to antique stores, flea markets, gun shows, etc looking for items to add to my collection as well as hoping to come across my grandfathers items. I have made a couple tribute videos to my grandfather on my Military Youtube channel called JonBoy09. I am always adding new items to my collection and making new videos. I would love to one day be able to make a new video showing those items returned to our family. I appreciate any help with this. God Bless.