It’s a fun piece to me
The way I see it Yih actually haven’t sourced anything real Vietnam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, kammo-man said:

I payed 250 for the helmet
It’s a fun piece to me
The way I see it Yih actually haven’t sourced anything real Vietnam

I'm glad it's a fun piece for you. The forum members were discussing if it's real or not, and I've articulated the reasons why I think it isn't. So far, we haven't seen anyone on this thread indicate a single objective feature supporting why the shell paint job is real. As you've said about another helmet, "It's a crude tiger head that is lacking some fine detail normally seen on these esprit de corps pieces." I respectfully submit that the same would apply here. I can't comment on the liner paint job so you may have done well there. 

Again, I'm not sure why you want to make things personal or get into a "my collection is better than yours" back and forth, but I was hoping we could put previous infighting behind us and focus on a topic we all love. 

I think m1a2u2 brought up some good points worth discussion.  He shouldn’t be belittled for expressing his thoughts.  
I am not saying the helmet is real or fake.  I am saying that it helps others to discuss why a particular helmet is authentic or not.  Especially ARVN helmets which are faked so much.  

I'm glad it's a fun piece for you. The forum members were discussing if it's real or not, and I've articulated the reasons why I think it isn't. So far, we haven't seen anyone on this thread indicate a single objective feature supporting why the shell paint job is real. As you've said about another helmet, "It's a crude tiger head that is lacking some fine detail normally seen on these esprit de corps pieces." I respectfully submit that the same would apply here. I can't comment on the liner paint job so you may have done well there. 

Again, I'm not sure why you want to make things personal or get into a "my collection is better than yours" back and forth, but I was hoping we could put previous infighting behind us and focus on a topic we all love. 

Your posts are funny.