Sign in to follow this  
militarymania

Unknown Military Police banner, need ID please

Guidon for an Army MP unit, probably 4th Platoon, F Company, 11th Military Police Brigade.

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif
donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

I am not 100% sure if that unit I named is right, but its something along those lines I suspect. Not sure how the Army breaks down or designates MP units. I see that the 11th MP Brigade, which is an Army Reserve unit, has a Battalion in Grand Prairie, TX. Not sure if you are near there or not.

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif
donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

It's a training unit guidon... which I would buy if it was available and tagged.

I like guidon flags. They're my bag, baby.

It's a training unit guidon... which I would buy if it was available and tagged.

Agreed, would be able to give an exact time period, a 50s or 60s one from Fort Gordon or more modern, 70s from Fort McClellan.

The TOE MP Guidons are just like all the rest of the Branch Guidons.

The MP Guidon for a Separate Company.

5475101161_bcb17e0c79_b.jpg

And one for a Company within a full Battalion, this one I believe is a 1960s theater made guidon for this unit which was stationed in South Korea, thus accounting for the White marking etc rather than Yellow, but it shows the configuration of a company within a battalion, crossed pistols, battalion number, and company letter.

products_2716_1_large.jpg

This is for an MP One Stop Unit Training (OSUT) {basic and AIT combined into 16 fun filled weeks} for the 4th Platoon, Foxtrot Company, 11th Military Police Battalion, Fort McClellan, AL.  I was in 2nd PLT, Delta Company, 11th MP BN and ours looked the same circa 1984.

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

ASMIC Member

10 hours ago, greendevilsix said:

This is for an MP One Stop Unit Training (OSUT) {basic and AIT combined into 16 fun filled weeks} for the 4th Platoon, Foxtrot Company, 11th Military Police Battalion, Fort McClellan, AL.  I was in 2nd PLT, Delta Company, 11th MP BN and ours looked the same circa 1984.

Thanks for the ID green.