Colors that compose the Mitchel Camouflage

GIKyle

Hi all - I am working on a project with Nike, and we are trying to ascertain the color/shades used within the Mitchell Camouflage Pattern. I doubt my terminology is correct, but beyond light green, dark green, etc, we are trying to find if its Olive #3, if that makes sense. Any leads are certainly appreciated!

Kyle

I havent ran across the shade numbers.

I would think with the modern technology that the shelter half or a helmet cover could be scanned and color matched by computor

Thanks, Owen. I was not sure if someone possessed the color shades. I suspect the designer is collecting images ( I passed along your mint example - thank you for that!) to do the comparison, but wanted to save herself the work. Again, thank you for your help.

Kyle

There are variations as displayed on a PC monitor, due to camera settings when photographed, image file compression, monitor settings (RGB balancing) and so forth. The rolled throughput of these factors may result in a very different color from the original. The course I would recommend is getting mint fabric like Owen shared, and doing in-hand matches with the pantone reference he mentioned.

Thanks much. The variety of experiences and knowledge here never ceases to amaze me. Thanks, Gents!

Kyle

Thanks, Owen. I was not sure if someone possessed the color shades. I suspect the designer is collecting images ( I passed along your mint example - thank you for that!) to do the comparison, but wanted to save herself the work. Again, thank you for your help.

Kyle

K .

My pleasure.

o