250 Table Heartland Militaria Show Montgomery Alabama Sept 15-16 2018

Heartland Militaria show

Heartland Militaria show

Hello,

Please allow me to introduce myself my name is Matt Hindi and I would like to share our next show is in Montgomery, Alabama here is the info:

Heartland Militaria Show Montgomery, Alabama September 15-16 th 2018 Montgomery Multiplex @ Crampton Bowl 220 Hall Street Montgomery, Alabama 36104 http://heartlandmilitariashow.com/index.php/alabama-show-information/

This is our first Militaria show in the south we conduct an annual 300+ table show in Oklahoma and hope to continue the qualitity of shows in the south as we expand our operations.

Thank You for your time please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions

Sincerely

Matt Hindi

405-503-3665

post-169006-0-35082500-1531853590.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Heartland Militaria show

We are generating lot's of interest with this show we have dealers signing up from all areas so should have lot's of variety to choose from. We still have tables to rent dont hesitate to reserve before we sellout

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking forward to this show. I am downsizing the collection and will have some great items from the Civil War to present day. Hope to see you there!

Heartland Militaria show

Well the show is filling up nicely and we are set for our first southern show this weekend. We have dealers coming in from all over the country to setup. We are still booking tables as I type and will continue to until the doors open to the public sat morning. There is a lot of excitement for this show and a lot of dealers that have not setup in years are setting up this weekend so no telling what will be here.