Replica M1 Garand Pouch Fillers

marshallsarsenal

marshallsarsenal

FYI for all WWII re-enactors - just want to show off a "Basic Load" of 10 replica dummy ammo fillers using M1 Garand en blocs and a few new items (almost ready for production) of single M2 Ball, Black tip AP and Red tip Tracer. These all are great in the pouches and out when on display.
All are made of hard metallic plastic and are legal and an affordable alternative to having empty pouches.
Checkout all my other Replica and Repro WWII stuff at www.marshallsarsenal.com

post-158500-0-61315000-1531497271_thumb.jpg

Government Issue

This is a very welcome product. It's hard to get dummy or demilled 30.06 and just using the casings doesn't get the pockets as full as they need to be for displays. I'll be picking some up for displays! Thanks!

marshallsarsenal

Glad you approve of what I’m offering. With all the legal and firearm issues of the day, these were the perfect item for reenactors and historical displays and they are not metal.

On my website are the eight round filler with en bloc clips or you can you can get them without that clip. If you want the single dummy rounds then let me know what you want and I’ll get back to you, as I am just getting ready to price those out and offer them on my website so you will not see them yet. M1 carbine, .45 ACP, 8mm, 7.62x54R, 20mm, 50 cal, .223 and 7.62 x54 (308) all coming too.

Keep in mind that these are not to be actual dry fire dummy rounds to be used in practicing or in real firearms. Those can be commercially purchased for that purpose.

Hope that helps.

Marshall

Nice, I still wouldn't risk shipping through the military mail service overseas but I'll keep this in mind when getting back Stateside.

I bought some of these several months ago, they are great! Sure make the ammo belt on my mannequin look better, no more flat pockets .

marshallsarsenal

Hey Jakelives and all,

I have sent these to many APO and international address without any problems since they are plastic and considered a prop however I definitely would rather error on the side of caution if you are at all concerned about your specific location.

M422A1, I am pleased to hear that you like the product and they work great for you.