Fall Military Show Oct. 21 North Coast Military Akron/Canton, OH

Wedgehead30

Wedgehead30

Show number seven, wow time flies. It will be here before you know it. Tables are filling up fast with several new faces in the mix. Don't wait or you might just be a visitor and not a vendor. Contact info is on the flyer.

post-124172-0-51922700-1530721687_thumb.jpg

Looking forward to the show. The venue for this show couldn't be better. Two Museums on sight, and plenty of planes on display. A great show for buying as well as selling. Good stuff always shows up at this show. Dave

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Less than a month to go. It will be here before you know it. A lot of interest from people picking up flyers at different shows including the MAX. Always a good show for buying as well as selling. Some very interesting stuff always shows up at this show. Don't miss it. Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Under two weeks to go and the tension is building. This is going to be another great show. If you haven't been to this show yet, don't miss it. It has become a must do show. Flyers have been passed out at the MAX show and all the local gun shows. Dealers coming from nine States as far away as Florida to do the show. Some incredible stuff always turns up here. Don't miss it. Dave

Set up is Saturday October 20th from 10:00 am till around 4:00 pm, and Sunday from 6:30 am. Show is one week away on Sunday October 21st. Looks like it will be the largest show yet for tables. Scott will be moving all but one of the planes outside, making room for more tables to be sold. With all the advertising and flyers passed out, it should be the best attended show also. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show. Dave

Packing up today. See you there!

Will have a few uniforms, WW1 & 2 shelter halves, WW2 & KW ponchos, pack board, mountain pack,books and much more. Stop by at tables 162-4.

G

Lots of new faces this time around. Several local guys thinning the herd and downsizing. Also a very large patch collection is hitting the tables. Should be an interesting show. One day only, Sunday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Set-up is tomorrow from 10 am until 4:00 pm and Sunday beginning at 6:30 am.

This is looking like the one show that you don't want to miss.

*****10-19-2018 @ 9:40am. If anyone is interested I just had a couple tables open up due to a medical situation. I've satisfied the stand-by list so they will are available. But probably not for long. *****

My contact info is on the flier above.

Scott

Set up is tomorrow. All packed up and ready to go in the morning. Another sell out show. Don't miss out if you can make it. A good show for buying and selling. Supposed to be a patch collection to be sold at the show. Dave

Now...I'm standing in the front of the room and there is 150 plus folks in here at 9:30am...we stopped the show and played our National Anthem...I will GUARANTEE not a knee was on this floor...

20181021_092753.jpg