vesicant paint pto lid?

1972firebird

1972firebird

Hey guys, wanted to ask you your opinions on this helmet with vesicant paint camoflouge. ive been looking for one but have no experience with helmets that have vesicant paint on them. Thanks.post-162289-0-08433900-1530709598.jpegpost-162289-0-78540000-1530709604.jpegpost-162289-0-79095800-1530709612.jpegpost-162289-0-44145200-1530709619.jpeg

Any history to the helmet? The reason for asking is there is a person out there making fakes using the same paint.

Marty

Any history to the helmet? The reason for asking is there is a person out there making fakes using the same paint.

Marty

Jkash *cough* *cough*

sgtdorango

Right away the chinstrap jumps out at me as looking like the overly aged ones ive seen but more pics of those straps should help you determine if they are originals....the painted camo will always be suspect as its a favorite among the fakers out there...you should try to look at it under magnification....mike

1972firebird

I saw his other helmet. I asked for more info which im waiting on. we will see what he says.

1972firebird

seller said he got it from a guy that was military, he got it from the vet. he even stated it wasnt a fake from “that guy”.

Not getting involved in this but I asked Jkash about it, just Passing this info along from him. He says he had nothing to do with this helmet at all and he thinks it's a fake.

he also says he sold the other helmet to eBay user airhockey101 as a reproduction and had marked it as a repo on the inside and you can see were the reproduction stamp was removed in picture 6 of that listing.

Not getting involved in this but I asked Jkash about it, just Passing this info along from him. He says he had nothing to do with this helmet at all and he thinks it's a fake.

Yeah, like helmet advice from Jamie is what I am looking for. That said, it is fake.

• 2 weeks later...

he also says he sold the other helmet to eBay user airhockey101 as a reproduction and had marked it as a repo on the inside and you can see were the reproduction stamp was removed in picture 6 of that listing.

Did he ever follow through and refund everyone?

OP I would avoid that helmet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk