Amerikanische Zigaretten!

ArtyScout

The Meatcan

Manny, yet another fantastic job on your part! Love the finishing details on the figures. The outdoor scenery is a great backdrop and nicely complements your dio. Well done!

Terry

Hey, Thank you all for your kind comments. I just noticed something; I forgot to put a division marking on the Pz. IV. I have transfers that I was going to use, so I was debating between the 1st SS Pz. Div (LSSAH) or the 116th Pz. Div. I think I'll go with the 116th. And Mikie, I don't think its a masterpiece, but I do like the way it came out. Thanks again. Now onto Khe Sanh!

Semper Fi.

Manny

:lol: LMAO Mikie. Thanks for the laugh. Well unfortunately my only 116th Pz. Div. dry transfer DID NOT want to cooperate. It was from Verlinden and it might have been older. So I had to make my Pz. IV part of the 1st SS Pz. Div. (LSSAH). So Mikie here it is with the marking.

Semper Fi.

Manny

post-156853-0-63321300-1532319122_thumb.jpg

Kidding aside, besides the tanks, I think the work you've done on the figures is remarkable. Considering my non-existent modeling skills, I would never criticize anyone, but they are a weaker link in some dioramas I've seen. But these came out amazingly realistic!

Mikie

• 2 weeks later...

Manny, that's terrific. Well done, the figures are great, the camo, the poses, interacting with each other, the weathering, foliage it all works. Great job.

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for the comments. I'm just trying to keep up with you with all the fine work that you do, Leatherneck.

Semper Fi.

Manny

• 1 year later...
Simon Lerenfort

:lol: LMAO Mikie. Thanks for the laugh. Well unfortunately my only 116th Pz. Div. dry transfer DID NOT want to cooperate. It was from Verlinden and it might have been older. So I had to make my Pz. IV part of the 1st SS Pz. Div. (LSSAH). So Mikie here it is with the marking.

Semper Fi.

Manny

Great job Manny,

Actually the tank is from 7th Kompanie, and as such makes more sense to be in a KG Peiper diorama as the 116th were much further South during the Ardennes offensive.

excellent work - well done!!

maybe a backdrop from the Pocono mountains :)

Let me tell you the Pocono Mountains during the winter or any season can give you some very nice backdrop photos.

Semper Fi.

Manny

Great job Manny,

Actually the tank is from 7th Kompanie, and as such makes more sense to be in a KG Peiper diorama as the 116th were much further South during the Ardennes offensive.

Well thank you for that bit of info Simon. I was trying to research as much as possible regarding where certain units were fighting during the battle.

Semper Fi.

Manny

Love the M-8’s my grandfather was in the 644th TD and drove a M-8 when he was moved to recon company in the 644th.

Great job and set up on the models.

Marty