Sign in to follow this  
MattOravik

good gun forums?

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good gun forum for regular commercial firearms? For vintage firearms maybe. I have a very old Mossberg shotgun (model 83 .410 ga.) that I'm looking for info on because I would like to restore it. Even information on it seems pretty scarce. I found the Mossberg collectors association but they don't have a forum.

-Matt.

I'm always looking to buy old sets of bagpipes

gunboards.com is a collection of forums on various firearms subjects. While the information is typically more generalized than the detailed data found on forums that specialize in specific types of weapons, there is a very broad base of coverage. I don't say its the best forum for commerical guns, but if you haven't found a specific Mossberg forum, it would be worth a try.

There is certainly a wealth of information on US military esoterica on this forum, but IMHO its hardly the place to find out about commerical Mossbergs.

I third that about Gunboards. If you can't find what you are looking for there, it probably doesn't exist on-line. Good luck with your research.

to all who have served!

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

You could try The Firing Line. They have a C&R section and a research section in the forum that will certainly be able to help you out.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.