Anyone Know Where This Is

Fritz

Hey guys, need some help, anyone recognize this tower? Finally got photoshop to work on my phone and am inverting a bunch of glass negatives from approx 1915/16 on the Mexican border. Thanks for the help

Fritz

post-4127-0-62759500-1529376551.jpeg

That could be, I have approx 180 glass negatives that I'm 99% sure they are from that area during the Punitive expedition in 1916, there are a few of the 6th Cavalry as well as cowboys and Infantry, on pic I can just make out that it says Ohio on it, some pretty neat pics

Fritz

And another, not sure where this one was, wasn't there a couple towns down on the border that were attacked? Could this be one?

Fritz

post-4127-0-42263800-1529545501_thumb.jpeg

Bam, that's it, the picture on the bridge I bet is looking over the Ohio river. There are several pics that are clearly in the southwest with plants and scenes from there, wonder if this guy and his troop were dispatched from there to El Paso, one of the pics you can read the sign behind a bar. Thanks gents!!

Fritz

Yep, I walk by it every day. Many of the old buildings are still there, including the old mess hall, stables and many of the officer's quarters, the later of which are being re-conditioned for residential use again. I spent a lot of time at the their museum researching their old 6th Infantry baseball team of the 1890's.