1912 Experimental saddle 1/6 scale

CesarD

Hello all,
Here is my 1912 I finished sometime back. I enjoyed making this one very much, but was quite a challenge. Thanks for looking.

18363256692_59093d5ba5_b.jpg

18181143849_3184868ae0_b.jpg

18228298513_31f0b21e2a_z.jpg

hbtcoveralls

Exceptional , I can't imagine a harder equestrian subject due to the known complexity of the 1912 system

My campaign hat is off to you!

Proud Kraut

Cesar, this is OUTSTANDING! I would love to see some pictures of the making process of this saddle. And would you be so kind adding pictures of the complete soldier & horse.

Thanks

Lars

Cesar here is mine that you made for me about 6 or 7 years ago. It is a fantastic addition to my collection of Militaria. I have looked for a Cavalry Trooper like you have but cant find one. Where did you get yours.

Thanks.

Ronnie

post-7752-0-84426300-1529222103.jpeg

Hello Ronnie! Nice to hear form you. This is probably the first time anyone has sent back a photo of a saddle I made them. Its nice to see you still appreciate it.

I put that figure together. I've only done 2 ever. It was necessary to include a figure to demonstrate the rifle in the bucket as well as the mechanical donut.

I love mine Cesar. It is proudly displayed in my office. I don’t understand what you mean when you say you “put it together” when talking about your Trooper. Did you make the boots?

Thanks.

Ronnie

Well those arent boots. They are leather leggings.Not sure if they were using them in WW2 when the 1928 was in use, The uniform is a compilation of a ww1 dough boy trousers. The shirt was a German off color shirt i had to bleach then dye a natural color. The campaign hat from Battlegeartoys and I made the goggles and made the cord. the cartridge belt I had to cut and paste from probably 2 different belts, then painted and tried my best to model the donut mechanism. Email me and I'll send you some pics of the figure.

[email protected]

That is great work! It looks so good it seems like it has that "new leather" scent. Very, very nice.

Semper Fi.

Manny

• 1 month later...