I never miss this show! I'm about 2 hours away, but it's well worth the drive. I met up with a fellow forum member last year, and it was a pretty good time. Only problem is that the vendor prices have been getting a little rediculous lately, and some of the vendors seem to cop an attitude if you ask the price of an item, and end up not buying it. I had this happen 3 or 4 times last year, even though I was quite polite to them. However, I refuse to let a few bad apples spoil the bunch! A great show & well worth checking out!

WANTED: ITEMS & PARTS RELATING TO THE 1911 & 1911A1!!!

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gif

donation2018.gif

I have never been and should have gone a long time ago.

Wish I could be there soon.

Have fun Dave.

Are you just attending or are you setting up something?

hey peter............we set up in the flea mkt,i think this will be our 21st year,i have vendor passes back to 1997....................dave

donation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

There were 2 huge neighborhood yard sales on the west shore Hbg. that weekend every year, Dave.

I'm addicted to the front line hunt.

Hope you do well.

The museum (which I've been to several times) has a small amount of General Posey's items.

They also have some items from my old Navy Arial Gunner buddy Vance Kyle.

donation2013.gif

I'm supposed to head out tomorrow evening to get the pup tent set up and ready for the weekend. I am really hoping the weather cooperates! Little rain here and there is ok, as long as the planes fly. 16th year, portraying the 25th Infantry Division on Guadalcanal, Jan 1943, with our group. It's the one reenactment I do now, you know....after getting married and having kids :-) Love how many people mistake us for Marines, and then we get to give them some facts. Can't wait to go into the hanger and see the vets too, just so sad that every year there are more and more 'staples' (guys that would be there every year) that are not then this year.

Really hoping the 2 B29s get to fly together, heard rumor that Doc is just there and giving ground tours. Regardless, one of the only places you can see both this year!

506th Fighter Group Historian

Interested in all items relating to the 7th AAF, especially those of the VLR P-51 Pilots of the 15th, 21st, and 506th Fighter Groups.

donation2016.gif

I had planned on being there again this year but some things have come up on the home front and it looks unlikely that I will make it.

Always looking for WW1 28th Division; anything, papers, field gear, uniforms, etc.

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

I had planned on being there again this year but some things have come up on the home front and it looks unlikely that I will make it.

sully............I was looking forward to seeing you there,to bad...................dave

donation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Gonna run out there tomorrow. Think Friday is the best day, full vendor tents and smaller crowds.

RJ

Always looking for WWII era 45th Infantry related items

"Semper Anticus"

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

Gil Burket
Omaha, NE
Specializing in Fakes and Reproductions
of the Vietnam War

burkcats@hotmail.com

"One is easily fooled by that which one loves."

Moliere: Tartuffe

donation2017.gif

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Really lucked out with the weather. It was hot as heck on Friday and Saturday, but only a passing shower on Saturday and then on Sunday a little bit too......nothing like the washout that it looked like it would be even the day before!

Seemed to be less vendors there than past years, don't know if it was the threat of rain or they just decided not to come. Got into the hanger a couple times to talk and meet some of the vets there. Always one of my favorite parts!

All in all, another great WWII weekend. I'll post up some pics soon.

506th Fighter Group Historian

Interested in all items relating to the 7th AAF, especially those of the VLR P-51 Pilots of the 15th, 21st, and 506th Fighter Groups.

donation2016.gif

Photos from local news coverage. My brother has sent his usual stack of them and I will see if there are some to share.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/berks/photos-world-war-ii-weekend-2018-in-berks-county/748565493

Gil Burket
Omaha, NE
Specializing in Fakes and Reproductions
of the Vietnam War

burkcats@hotmail.com

"One is easily fooled by that which one loves."

Moliere: Tartuffe

donation2017.gif

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif