firestone camo jungle liner ?

airborne53

airborne53

hello

seller sold this liner made by firestone , factory camo jungle made only by westhinghouse

but camouflage look good , if forum menber bought ?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WW-ll-United-States-Army-helmet-and-liner-/302734312508?hash=item467c5f043c%3Ag%3AdAkAAOSwtaRa9D%7Ei&nma=true&si=HjgeIBaiogHg9fG0lJCDg93x%252Fdw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

jungle10.jpg

liner_13.jpg

camo_j10.jpg

olivier

Burning Hazard

Don't think that's a Firestone liner; there are no pics of the logo in the auction. I've owned an early Firestone liner with unpainted washers and they did not fold the webbing at the nape area underneath the washers. Early CAPAC liners don't have folded webbing either.

Pat

ArchangelDM

Don't think that's a Firestone liner; there are no pics of the logo in the auction. I've owned an early Firestone liner with unpainted washers and they did not fold the webbing at the nape area underneath the washers. Early CAPAC liners don't have folded webbing either.

Pat

Its a Westinghouse Liner -

Hi

I clearly don't spend enough time on ebay... lol

Great score for someone.

Regards

Tom

I got this one, saw it while scrolling through eBay this morning and could not click buy it now fast enough! It does say Firestone in the description but the seller must be wrong on that, no way its anything but a Westinghouse. Will definitely post some more pictures when it arrives! I have another Camo Westy that is basically this ones twin that has seen much more use. It also has unpainted washers, folded nape strap, and J&J webbing, so they'll look great next to each other.

-Steven

I got this one, saw it while scrolling through eBay this morning and could not click buy it now fast enough! It does say Firestone in the description but the seller must be wrong on that, no way its anything but a Westinghouse. Will definitely post some more pictures when it arrives! I have another Camo Westy that is basically this ones twin that has seen much more use. It also has unpainted washers, folded nape strap, and J&J webbing, so they'll look great next to each other.

-Steven

Nice grab Steven! Congrats!

Rick

Great liner in excellent condition. I recently managed to pick up my second jungle liner, a later production model with Green painted A washers. Got it very cheaply from Spain.

Rich

• 1 month later...

lkeneflvknelvnvrwlln....aaauuuggghh. How many times does this sort of thing have to happen before I pay attention to ebay on a regular basis!? Well, nice find. Needless to say I wish I'd found that. You get the deal of the year award my friend.